The transformation of the Tricycle is upon us, the theatre will embark on an ambitious Capital Project and we’re throwing open our doors to the public so that you can see the plans for yourself.
Join us for our Tricycle Transformed Open Day on Thursday 2 June, anytime from 10:30am – 1pm to find out more about the exciting changes that are afoot as part of Tricycle Transformed, including a new cafe at the front of the theatre on Kilburn High Road with a more welcoming environment for you and friends to meet.
Meet representatives of Chapman Waterworth Architects, who will give you an insight into the plans for the theatre and what the new and improved Tricycle will look like.
Tours with our Capital Project Architects will take place at 11am and 12 midday and will last approximately 20 minutes.
- Free and open to all – no need to book
- Refreshments included
- Please meet us in the Tricycle Café
With Tricycle Transformed we are:
- Upgrading our auditorium into a venue fit for the 21st Century.
- Providing improved wheelchair access to the theatre, front of house and backstage areas, with ramped access from the street to seat.
- Ensuring that the Tricycle is enjoyed as Kilburn’s favourite place of drama, music and chatter – a living and vital hub for our community.
Join us on Thursday 2 June from 10:30am and become part of this exciting journey for the Tricycle.